Is Phentermine 375 Really the Best Fat-Burning Appetite Suppressant in the Market?
Appetite suppressants are used to ward off hunger pangs and lessen the number of calories consumed each day. Phen375 is popular with people who are working toward a healthier body and a slimmer, sexier appeal, but find it hard to do so without a little extra help.
Nobody could be blamed for wanting a fat-burning appetite suppressant like Phen375 after being sold on all its purported benefits. The question is: Is it really the best supplement in its category in the market? Let’s take a look.
- Averaging 3 to 5 Pounds Per Week Weight Loss
- Powerful Fat Burner with Appetite Suppressant
- Metabolism and Energy Level Enhancing
A Combination of Powerful Ingredients?
An appetite suppressant is only as good as its ingredients so let’s look at the ingredients of this stimulant based appetite suppressor. According to the official Phen375 website, this weight loss supplement contains five main ingredients:
- L-carnitine has been proven effective in the release of stored body fat into the bloodstream, which will then be used for energy. It is known to be an effective fat burner and is found on the ingredients list of virtually every weight loss supplement in the market.
- Longjack Tongkate works by assisting increased development of muscle tissue, forcing the body to consume more calories and burn stored fat. Users of Longjack may be less likely to experience muscle deterioration as experienced by most dieters. Many weight loss experts recommend losing fat and building muscle simultaneously via a combination of diet, exercise and supplements.
- Sympathomimetic Amine is said to be a natural “stimulant replacement,” important in supercharging the user’s metabolism. It works by increasing the cyclic AMP levels, improving both fat-burning action and energy production. The user generally experiences higher levels of energy which may also assist performance in cardio and strength training exercises.
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine is known to support appetite suppression and fat burning. Beware of this substance if you are sensitive to Caffeine because 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthene is Caffeine. Keep this in mind when reviewing ingredients of any weight-loss supplement and don’t be fooled by fancy names.
- Capsaicin is yet another common ingredient in weight loss supplements and perhaps for good reason. It increases body temperature to facilitate a so-called thermogenic burn causing you to auto-magically burn as much as an additional 270 calories per day. It also increases blood flow making it easier for the other Phentermine 375 ingredients to penetrate fatty tissues. It is quite common for diet supplements to use thermogenic burn to assist weight loss. You should consider if this is suitable for you and your comfort levels, especially in warmer seasons.
Unlike many other weight loss supplements, the assurance of high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients is authoritatively given. Such assurance is important considering that your health is at stake here, not just your weight.
A Synergy of Two Basic Actions
Phen375 works in two basic ways, namely: to suppress appetite and burn fat in a safe, effective and healthy (as possible) manner. One without the other can produce results in its own right; however both appetite suppression and fat burning can yield far better results when combined.
Let’s examine why synergy is required. On one hand, appetite control is crucial to long-term weight loss because the lesser number of calories you consume, the less fat your body will store. On the other hand, the fat already stored in your body can be stubborn. Phen375’s ingredients assist in using the stored fat for energy, helping to burn it away.
The bottom line: You may well lose weight faster with this fat burning appetite suppressant than you would without it. Of course, it is always strongly recommended you adopt a healthy diet, along with moderate exercise and healthy lifestyle habits in conjunction with any weight loss plan.
Causes for Concern
I do however have a couple of causes for concern. The supplement price seems a bit of a premium for a product that offers no sample or trial. A few users also reported some side effects although the reports seemed mostly minor in nature, due to Caffeine sensitivity.
So, is the Phentermine 375 the best appetite suppressant in the market? Sadly, I’m unable to answer that question with confidence, but given the consumer feedback that I’ve sifted through, it certainly seems effective for many of its users, and may well be worth a try. But be warned, if you’re sensitive to caffeine, that fancy named ingredient “1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine” is caffeine.
Authored by: Jordan Pete
Subscribe FREE Today and Slim Down with Jordan
You'll get Jordan’s 14 page Weight Loss Report as a gift when you subscribe to her free newsletter. You can also get two life-changing eBooks valued over $50, completely FREE in just minutes. Take your first step towards a slimmer and happier You – Subscribe now and claim your FREE Weight Loss eBooks today!